Baresi believes in Milan

« Older   Newer »
anano1214
view post Posted on 24/9/2009, 19:58

Milan legend Franco Baresi believes the Rossoneri have found the right combination but need to step up their level.

Il Diavolo was defeated in Udine in midweek but won their two previous clashes against Marseille and Bologna.

“I think they found the right strategy and it was really important to win in Champions League and then against Bologna,” said Baresi.

“Those scores boosted the team’s morale and now they just need to get the results regularly. It was a pity to suffer defeat against Udinese but they need to go through that and challenge both Juve and Inter.

“Milan will for sure be up there at the end of the season. But it’s early yet.”

Baresi also spoke about the Rossoneri back line and Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.

“Thiago Silva is doing well and with Alessandro Nesta they are forming a good partnership. They will be really good together.

“Playing up front is not easy, Huntelaar needs time. But he has to do much more and when the team gets better he will take advantage of it too.”

Football Italia

beyali2001
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 10:21

i think milan needs time...all team have problem after manay years winning all..the same happened to madrid.they are cycles

anano1214
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 18:17

yes milan need some time but alson needs some new and good players

beyali2001
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 10:13

QUOTE (anano1214 @ 26/9/2009, 19:17)
yes milan need some time but alson needs some new and good players

yes you are right...i don´t understand what milan is doin buyin dinho,whose career was finisdes,and he did anythin gin barcelona, nad the same with ronaldo
i suppose mila have economic problerms,becuse they shouldn´t have sold kaka if they had had money

memorěes,
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 20:04

Great Baresi!

4 replies since 24/9/2009, 19:58   72 views