Filippo Inzaghi Wants Milan For Life

« Older   Newer »
anano1214
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 13:29

The hitman has revealed he will soon open talks with the club over a new deal to see out his playing days at the San Siro...

Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi has no plans to hang up his boots any time soon and he is convinced that the Rossoneri will offer him a new contract before his current deal runs out next summer.

“I am really confident about my future, because [chief executive Adriano] Galliani has reassured me that we will discuss it in January,” ‘SuperPippo’ told Italia 1 show ‘Chiambretti Night’.

“If the directors want it, I will stay with the Rossoneri with whom I hope to end my career.

“Otherwise I will have to go somewhere else, because I have never felt as good as I have over the past few years.

“Anyhow, it is too early to talk about quitting football. It’s not time yet.”

Inzaghi was part of the Italy squad that lifted the World Cup in 2006. Is he still harbouring any hopes of making the 23-man party for next summer’s finals?

“I think it’s only fair that the men who took part in the qualifying stage will travel,” he mused.

“I can already book my holiday for June…”

Vince Masiello, Goal.com

Reina
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 13:58

He is one of the best strikers of Milan (with Pato, of course). I wish Rossoneri will offer him a new contract. He deserves it :forza:

anano1214
view post Posted on 17/11/2009, 17:51

hope he will stay in milan

Anguisette
view post Posted on 23/11/2009, 14:25

He's been one of our most faithful and consistent scorers. I hope he stays with us to the end of his career.

anano1214
view post Posted on 23/11/2009, 22:59

i hope too

Anguisette
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 01:10

* Crosses fingers *

5 replies since 17/11/2009, 13:29   71 views