Report: Real Madrid Star Kaka Set For Milan Return

« Older   Newer »
anano1214
view post Posted on 19/1/2010, 17:14

Speculation is rife that Kaka may head back to Milan, but the idea appears pie in the sky...

Real Madrid star Kaka could be set for a shock return to Milan, according to Sportal.it.

The report claims former Rossonero Kaka has been highly criticised by the Spanish media following his performance during the 1-0 loss to Athletic Bilbao.

Speculation of a return is now rampant after AS.com wrote a critical report on the Brazilian, saying: "Kaka's work rate is light years away from what made him one of the best players in the world."

The Spanish paper also referred to his €65 million price tag as worries continue over Kaka's form.

"He is not able to make a difference and the coach Manuel Pellegrini is alarmed and doesn't know what to do with him," claimed AS.

This has led to Italian media claiming Kaka could be pushed out of the club and made to return to Milan.

In their report, Sportal.it adds: "Milan fans can begin to start dreaming, as sometimes players do return."

Despite the speculation though, the idea being floated around about Kaka's return seems highly unlikely. Furthermore, neither club nor player have passed comment about an exit.

Kaka signed a mega six-year deal with Los Merengues in June 2009.

Goal.com/en

beyali2001
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 13:29

hi
it is false.....i have heard nothing about that
it is tru tha kaka is not yet playes as he played in milan
real lost with bilbao because thier goalkeepr did a good macht
and kaka was not good because he has been injury recently
so....it is difficult he come back to milan

anano1214
view post Posted on 21/1/2010, 21:58

same here ,i don't think that he'll be back in milan

beyali2001
view post Posted on 22/1/2010, 12:31

i think it is impossible

anano1214
view post Posted on 22/1/2010, 18:52

hun :) impossible is nothing :)) i thought same about sheva that he wouldn't come back but he was back in milan

beyali2001
view post Posted on 23/1/2010, 11:15

yes thats is true

Anguisette
view post Posted on 7/2/2010, 01:15

Could he be an asset for us again? Honestly, I doubt it.

6 replies since 19/1/2010, 17:14   76 views